Sunday 19 June 2011

Chapter 1: History of Art and Design : Q/A

1. What do you want from this course?
I hope that i could understand about the history of art and understand more about their works. Sometimes we may not understand what is the meaning of some works, after I learnt this subject, i wish i could understand it better and appreciate it with a proper way.

2. What do you want to be doing in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
In 5 years, i hope that i could exert my skill in the field of design and apply what i have learnt properly. In 10 years, I get a good result in this field. In 20 years, I owned a company(no matter is it involve in art or design) and   having a better life.

3. What do you hope to get from this particular class?
I hope to gain some knowledge and find out my interest toward history because i always felt that it is boring.

4. Is history of art and design necessary do you think for your larger goals?
I think it is not so necessary but it is not a loss for us to learn it because from the past, we learn and get the experience so it still useful to us in somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment